You are an influencer. You are connected. You are a leader.
You are the person who can take GIVE2COO to the next level! Ambassadors are our front line communicators—the digital and social leaders with the power to share messages and build excitement about GIVE2COO before and throughout the campaign.
Being an Ambassador is easy! Ambassadors help broaden the reach of our Giving Days by spreading the word about GIVE2COO using their preferred form of communication: social media, email, text, and phone calls. Your support will help us reach a broad audience; the more you share, the more you will help drive gifts and make GIVE2COO a success!
- Click on the link to the right to sign up using either your email or by linking to your Facebook page. Already signed up as an Ambassador? Sign in here.
- Watch the quick Ambassador Orientation video above to familiarize yourself with the system
Go all in:
- Update your profile and cover photos with images from the Ambassador Photo Kit and download GIVE2COO social media graphics, scripts, and other sharing ideas in the Ambassador Toolkit. (You will need to download the word document to save the photos in the toolkit).
- Using the hashtag #GIVE2COO when you post a video, picture, and/or graphics will pull your posts onto our home page tagboard during GIVE2COO
- Encourage your friends to give during GIVE2COO and to become Ambassadors themselves
- Start using your very own referral link, which allows you to see how much you have personally helped raise during GIVE2COO